Reach Out & We Will Be There
LEAF’s no-cost mental health care includes individual therapy, group work, trauma help, community-based support, and more. Short term or long term options are available.
Mental Wellness & Addiction Recovery
Who We SErve
LEAF offers individual and group counseling and educational therapeutic classes during scheduled business hours. If you are in crisis and not a current counseling client with us, please call 911 and click here to see crisis resources.
We serve individuals ages 15+ who live or work in LEAF’s service area or whose children attend school in Lyons.
We focus on community-based therapy and prioritize service to clients who are unable to afford or access care elsewhere, i.e., clients with Health First Colorado/Medicaid.
We also serve those with private insurance or Medicare or who would private pay. Sliding scale services for private pay are offered on a case-by-case basis.
Assessment and referral
Couples and family therapy are considered on a case-by-case basis
Issues We Address
- Alcohol or drug addiction or concerns
- Anger management
- Behavioral issues
- Behavioral/process addictions or concerns e.g., work, exercise, technology, gambling
- Coping skills
- Emotional disturbance
- Life direction
- Life transitions
- Low self-esteem
- Mood dysregulation
- Relationship issues
- Stress management
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder
Regarding substance use or addiction
Reach out if:
- You are not sure if you have a problem with drinking/using and want more information
- You know you have a present issue and want support
- You are in recovery and want support with issues that are impacting or could impact your continued sobriety
Types of therapy/modalities we offer
- Attachment-based therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Existential therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative therapy
- Person-centered therapy
- Solution-focused therapy
- Somatic therapy
- Strength-based therapy
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and many private insurance carriers. We offer a sliding scale for people with no insurance coverage.
Email email@example.com with inquiries.